1. Subject of insurance
Drivers, sub-vehicles and others carried on the vehicle (referred to as Insured) suffered fatal or physical injury due to an accident while on the vehicle, getting on and off during the vehicle being involved in traffic.
2. Insurance benefits
In case the Insured person dies in an accident within the scope and liability of the insurance, AAA Insurance will pay the full amount stated on the Certificate of Insurance;
In case the Insured person has a physical injury, AAA Insurance will pay the premium according to the following regulations:
- Insurance amount under VND 20,000,000: Payment under the "Injury Insurance Payment Rate Table" issued under Decision No. 05/TCBH on 02/01/1993 of the Ministry of Finance;
- Insurance amount of VND 20,000,000 or more:
- For temporary injury cases: Payment of medical expenses, hospitalization, surgery as prescribed by the treating physician and the cost of fostering the injured during the treatment of injuries at the medical facility (maximum not exceeding 0.1% of the insurance amount / day). The total amount of insurance payment must not exceed the payment rate prescribed for such injury in the "Injury Insurance Payment Rate Table" together with Decision No. 05/TCBH on 02/01/1993 of the Ministry of Finance;
- For cases of Permanent Disability: Pay according to the "Rate table for payment of disability insurance" specified in Table 05 / TCBH mentioned above.
- In case of an accident under the insurance liability, within 01 year from the date of the accident, the Insured person shall die as a result of such accident. AAA Insurance will pay the difference between the amount of insurance stated in the Certificate of Insurance and the amount previously paid.
As a condition, if at the time of the accident, the actual number of people in the car (excluding children under 07 years old) is greater than the number of Insured People listed on the Certificate of Insurance, the premium of AAA Insurance will decrease in proportion to the number of Insured people and the actual number of people carried in the car.
3. Exclusion points
AAA Insurance will not be liable for:
- Damages as a result of the Insured's intentional actions or intentional errors that the Insured Must anticipate based on the nature and context of such action or error;
- Damage caused by driving without a driver's license or invalid driver's license;
- Damage insured is caused by the Insured person in a state affected by alcohol, beer or other stimulants.