I. Subject of insurance
Equipment and plant lines fixed at the factory include and are not limited to the following industries:
- Transportation / transportation industry;
- Processing / assembly industry;
- Metal processing industry;
- Food industry;
- Warehouse equipment;
- Agricultural products industry;
- Leather / paper / textile industry;
- Construction materials industry;
- Water plants;
- Electric Factory.
Unexpected and unforeseen material losses due to causes such as:
- Defects during casting and material defects;
- Errors due to design, errors at the workshop or during installation;
- Poor workmanship, lack of skills, recklessness, lack of water in the boiler;
- Physical explosion, tearing due to centrifugal force, short circuit;
- Any other reasons not excluded in the insurance rule.
III. Insurance fees
Insurance premiums increase or decrease by Industry, Equipment Type; Duration of insurance; Area to use equipment; equipment manufacturer; Years of use; Maintenance regime; Deductible.
Form filled out information: Download