1. Subject of insurance
All specialized mobile floating vehicles operating at sea including ships, boats and other motorized or non-motorized vehicles.
Military ships, public service ships, fishing boats, inland watercraft, submarines, submersibles, seaplanes, floating storage, mobile platforms, floating docks are not included in this insurance product.
The insured vehicle damage is a direct result of the following incidents:
- The hazards of the sea, rivers, lakes or water bodies where water can occur.
- Fire, Explosion, Earthquake, Volcano or Lightning.
Robbery, violence of sailors or people outside the ship
- Collision with another vehicle or object
- Accident while doing goods,
- Boiler explosion, broken engine shaft or hidden in machinery and hull.
- Other incidents as specified in insurance rules