I. Subject of insurance
Contractor's equipment, during operation, being dismantled for maintenance cleaning, maintenance or for moving within the covered area or during subsequent assembly includes the following types of equipment:
- Cranes of all kinds;
- Excavators, bulldozers, earthworks, dumpers, pile driving, compactors, drills, trucks;
- Crushers, rail systems, beton mixers, beton injection, plastic spreaders...
Unforeseen unexpected physical damage during the use of the device, but damage due to the following reasons:
- Fire, lightning, chemical explosion, theft, robbery;
- Earthquakes, floods, floods;
- Storm, ice and snow;
- Acts of malice, carelessness, negligence, lack of skills;
- Causes are not excluded in the insurance rule.
III. Insurance fees
On a base fee basis, the premium increases or decreases with the type of equipment; Duration of insurance; Area to use equipment; equipment manufacturer; Years of use; Maintenance regime; Deduction rate A