Internal Audit Specialist
To conduct of technical, operational, financial and compliance audits at AAA with selected policies, procedures and regulations to evaluate and increase efficiency or effectiveness of the internal audit control systems to promote good corporate governance towards achieving AAA's mission and vision.
- To support the Internal Audit Manager to implement an audit plan / annual audit plan based on risk.
- To conduct audits to assess controls, operational, technical efficiencies, and compliance with selected policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Report audit result to Internal Audit Manager
- Review and continually enhancing the Internal Audit procedure
- Assess the adequacy of governance systems and management of existing risks, comment on responses to emerging risks, and propose new developments.
- To implement, test and modify controls in specific organization systems, provide assurance of operational and technical efficiency at the corporate level.
- To provide management with a clear view of residual risks where existing controls are inadequate.
- Update and follow - up on the implementation of agreed recommendations.
- Ensure audit fieldwork is performed promptly.
- Perform ad hoc investigation as assigned by Internal Audit Manager.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
Job Knowledge, skills & Experience
At least 1 years of working experience in similar role (in Insurance or Bank or Financial Industry is preferred).
Good English communication (Speaking and Writing).
Good at planning, reporting and communication skill.
Teamwork and time management skill.