Application Management - Application Engineer
The main task.
1. Application administration:
- Manage and operate daily applications of the company in accordance with the company's application management procedures and standards (will be discussed during interviews).
- Direct support for users: support to use, fix errors, export reports ... Monitor and observe system performance to ensure safety, availability and security.
- Perform periodic maintenance, update patches, upgrades ...
- Analyze change requests from users, work with internal teams and stakeholders to enforce changes.
- And other related jobs.
2. Information technology project:
- Work with relevant departments to collect business requirements, perform analysis and document related content.
- Coordinate with the technical team, the Project team in testing and testing the application.
- Participate in training, training, and transferring software / applications.
- Have experience in analyzing and taking requirements for IT projects.
- Can document (documentation) for projects: change request, to-do list, ...
- Use some tools like Mindmap, Visio (advantage).
- Good use of PL / SQL tools, C # language, Oracle related tools (advantage).
Knowledge, skills and experience.
- Have a progressive spirit and responsibility at work.
- Ability to endure high work pressure.
- Good analytical, synthesis and thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and in groups.
- Enthusiastic, creative and proactive at work.